A foreign bank is looking for a young and motivated Bilingual Desktop Engineer.
- The desktop support engineer will serve as a project member for desktop technology project that covers the APAC region and covers different line of business from the front offices to the back offices.
- Plan, schedule, deploy and support desktop operating system upgrade on endpoints that consists of desktops, laptops, virtual workstations and thin clients.
- Plan, schedule, deploy and support desktop virtualization.
- Perform complex problem solving and assistance on diverse banking business software applications and hardware systems post Windows 10 deployment.
- Communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of Windows 10
- Follow the bank’s information security and technology baselines and standards
Work location: Nihonbashi office
Work time: 8 hours a day, Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30
Period: around 1 year start from 1st Apr 2018
Language: English: fluent
Salary: Around 400,000 JPY Monthly
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in desktop related deployment projects
- Skills in: Windows 10 operating system, internet and TCP/IP network
- Other skills in SQL database connectivity will be an added advantage
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Working hours is Mon – Fri between 8:30am to 5:30pm
Able to work after office hours and weekend when required
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)