Our client is the world’s largest global cross-border VAT specialist, with 41 wholly owned offices spread throughout Europe, America, Asia, India, Africa and Australia.
Through global operational resources, the Group services over 15,000 clients, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to large multinational corporations across various sectors.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive (BDE) to work from our Tokyo office that will be responsible for generating new business for our Japanese Branch. The BDE needs to be young, vibrant and self-motivated. This role involves regular collaborations with the Managing Director of the branch and the rest of the team. The BDE position is a customer facing position (new customer acquisitions) which requires interacting with potential new clients at a Senior Executive level and educating them on company services.
- Key Responsibilities
- Research/generate new client leads.
- Setup up meetings with potential clients.
- Increase client base through active sales.
- Have an in depth understanding of existing and new products available to clients.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop and accomplish goals and strategic plans set out for the Japanese business.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the market.
- Local travel to conduct new sales meetings will be required.
- Individual should have a sense of urgency – the ability to get things done quickly.
- Individual should be a problem solver.
- Individual should have attention to detail.
- Individual should have a natural ability to connect with potential clients at a Senior Executive level.
- Individual should be a hard worker and self-motivated.
- Individual should be willing to travel domestically 6 to 9 times a year.
- The successful candidate should have an undergraduate degree with experience and knowledge in Investments if possible.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement