Data analyst will go through all the abdundance of data and ensure the quality of search while continously finding improvement opportunities from that data.
- Design the extraction and consolidation data from various locations.
- Importing, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data in order to drive prioritization decisions.
- Presenting data in charts, graphs, tables and other forms of reports.
- Developing the storage scheme of the data.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to develop data gathering, manipulation and reporting scripts.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data-sets and relational databases.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. You will also be familiar on the best practices to store and access those data.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
English Requirement:Business Level
Japanese Requirement:Business Level
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)