Primary Purpose of the Position
- Plan and perform projects whose information source provided by IT Manager and/or IT project Manager.
- Be accountable for completing the project on time, on budget and on scope.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge for business processes with related systems and support users by making the most of it.
- Provide coaching and insight to team members so that they can maintain good momentum for their works.
- Work closely with region and/or corporate whenever proceeding global projects and support IT project manager.
- Work closely with Sales and other related departments satisfying them with good quality of services.
- Manage the administrative aspects for the project (i.e.: project schedule, team room, visual management, key program metrics, presentations, communications plan).
Responsible for performing global projects as well as managing them to complete on schedule and within budget including risk management method.
Responsible for being familiar with systems in charge such as SAP, Sales Management system.
Specifically how to use, business operations, business processes and technical skills of the related systems.
Responsible for maintaining related systems to be able to proceed business operations smoothly and minimize business interruption even if some problems should occur.
Support mobile works for Sales department by providing Surface Pro with necessary softwares and tools.
* 5-10 years successful experience in IT department for project management covering the items below.
- Project / task management
- Risk management
- Vendor management
- Summarizing demand of users
- Train users
- Worked in International Environment
- Demonstrate leadership in any related assignments with project management and quality management.
- Business processes knowledge for Booking, Billing, Ordering, Budgeting, Logistics, Repair Service and Finance.
- Knowledge of development, implementation and maintenance for IT systems for both software and hardware.
- Very high ability to communicate effectively, resolving conflict, and leading multidisciplinary tasks and teams both in Japanese and English.
- Ability to propose change and drive execution.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business.
- IT related certification (CCNA Routing and Switching, Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination, etc)
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement