This position is responsible for providing high-end quality customer service to our pharmaceutical clients who use Argus application.
- Escalate problems using in-house web application.
- Provide all necessary information to next level support. (Attachments, screenshots, and all material, which will facilitate troubleshooting.)
- Ensure that all tickets have been properly completed before closing.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Maintain good working relationship with team members and all members of the organization.
- Facilitate periodic status meeting with clients in English and Japanese
- Open ticket or taking calls from clients
- Escalate calls to 2nd level technicians as well as our 3rd level support groups.
- Offer customers basic ‘how to’ information for working with Argus applications.
- Provide/maintain simple ad-hoc reports.
- Check and respond to all E-mail notifications in Japanese and English.
- Check and respond to all voice mail notifications.
- Troubleshoot and provide resolutions on initial contact when possible.
- Set up ad-hoc meeting with internal member and clients as needed.
- At least 5 years experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Basic knowledge using Active Directory a plus.
- Strong customer service and analytical skills.
- Several years of 1st level Call Center experience.
- Experienced dealing with a high volume of calls and problems reported by high end users.
- Must work well with others, be customer focused, a team player, positive attitude, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a forward thinker, always looking to improve existing processes and provide relevant solutions.
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience reading process flows preferred.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Experience supporting Argus a plus
- Experience supporting rules-based and workflow-based applications a plus.
- Language requirement
- English (Advanced business), Japanese (Native)
- Visa requirement