Seeking a bilingual person for inventory control of data center equipment (warehousing, logistics and etc)
- Ensure the spares inventory is kept up-to-date.
- Weekly inventory reconciliation with main warehouse inventory control system.
- Physical and logical processing for receiving and shipment of assets and parts
- Scheduling the appropriate modes of transportation by sea/air/courier.
- Communication and coordination with the Site Services team.
- Monitoring of the customs clearance process.
- Product codes creation.
- Preparation and coordination of quarterly inventory audit.
- Handling building access requests.
- Performing RMAs with local and international manufacturers.
- Checking deliveries for accuracy against invoices and SKU
The position will require detailed communication with a variety of Japanese vendors and business partners so full native Japanese speaking / reading / writing skills will be a must. At least 3-5 years’ experience functioning in a Japanese business environment should ensure that the individual is capable of dealing with various business / administrative scenarios.
Supply Chain / Inventory Management experience
Not limited to IT, but the individual should have experience in supply chain and inventory management, and be detailed oriented to manage data quality and a variety of SKUs. Basic knowledge of import/export regulations and ability to analyze / process data would be a plus.
Full native Japanese language skills / ability to fully function in Japanese business environment
- Self-starter and has experiences in a high pace working environment:
- Import/export process
- Customs clearance
- Inventory control
- Experience in communicating with overseas partners in English on a daily basis for more than 3-5 years
- Experience with ERP / Inventory Management software and tools a plus
Knowledge of Server/Network hardware (HP, Dell, EMC, Cisco, F5 Networks, Juniper, etc.)
IT certifications (Server+, Network+, A+, MCP towards 2008 MCSE certifications, etc.) Proficient with MS Office Suite Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
Ability to lift and/or move devices over 50 lbs.
- Direct 12 month contract
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)