- Manage day-to-day operations of web applications, batch programs and related processes.
- Co-ordinate with the users and helpdesk to investigate and resolve application issues.
- Co-ordinate with the business users and IT department to add new features.
- Monitor the systems for performance issues and identify issues proactively.
- Design web application solutions and integrations with other systems.
- Be responsible for estimating work, scheduling and planning releases.
- Strong skills and experience on database development projects and database designing. 9+ years’ experience is desirable.
- Experience on major databases like MSSQL, DB2 and Oracle is a must. Knowledge of SSRS is a must.
- Database optimization, performance monitoring and database maintenance experience.
- Good understanding and experience of end-to-end web application development, testing and deployment.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC and quality standards is desirable.
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Good communication skills dealing with internal business users and IT department. Japanese communication is not mandatory.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Basic)
- Visa requirement