The Finance Technology Group (FTG) is the technology group supporting Finance within Business Infrastructure Services. The Finance Technology Group is seeking a bright, self-motivated, system change coordinator, change analyst, front to back coordinator with a strong financial application knowledge and solid background in software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology experience.
- Support all aspects of Finance applications used in Japan.
- Coordinate change management and change analysis between front and back. Work with end users to understand & resolve issues and drive solutions for requirements.
- Carryout requirement analysis and translate requirements into functional specifications for IT team to implement solutions.
- Coordinate with IT with test scenario preparation, testing and verification process.
- Coordinate with Users, IT and various other application contacts for data analysis and designing business requirements.
- Participate in various projects for both regional and global projects to support business demands.
- Provide service to business partners with data analysis and reporting areas.
- 5 years of prior experience working in financial services industry, particularly in implement or supporting financial accounting & reporting systems.
- 5 years of experience with requirement & change management with documenting skills.
- 5 years of experience with supporting financial systems in a financial service industry.
- 5 years of experience working with onsite-offshore model.
- Coordination in multiple user themes with spec definition of small/medium sized enhancements.
- Prior experience with planning, execution & implementation solutions at financial organization
- Good communication skills in both Japanese and English language, especially native Japanese level is mandatory.
- Prior experience working in a multi-cultural global environment.
- Basic technical skills to carry out data analysis & reporting using any standard database tools.
- Language requirement
- English (Advanced business), Japanese (Native)