This person will provide support and instructions for server recovery processes to on-site data center technicians. Managing the DC infrastructure is of vital importance to our service platform.
In addition to customer care and support, this person will be responsible for, but not limited to, monitoring, regular maintenance and patching of systems.
In addition, You will be in charge of cost management, server management and parts management.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled with extensive experience and knowledge about maintaining systems and services.
- Create workflows, systems and processes to detect H/W failures and recovery in order to maintain stable systems and reduce operational costs and risks.
- This person will be required to implement H/W failure detection systems, improve operational efficiency, teach technical skills to other team members and provide documentation for all support staff.
(More than 3 years)
- Server hardware maintenance
- Storage product (NAS, SAN)
- Hardware monitoring
- Apply the Driver and firmware
- OS（Linux, Solaris, Windows）
You need to have experience
- Customer engineer
- Network engineer
- Server engineer
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Business Level
- TOEIC: Have TOEIC score over 800
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business), English (Business)