- HR Administration Services Manager is responsible in assuring compliance of clients’ HR processes with their requirements and Japanese labour practices.
- This position establishes and develops high-integrity operational model to respect Japanese labour practices, especially avoids authorities’ misunderstand to take our business as disguised subcontract.
- This position manages, supervises and coaches HR Services Executives (including Payroll Delivery Executives and Social Insurance Executives) in administration of clients’ HR processes.
- This position leads diagnosing and standardizing clients’ HR processes to be simplified and operated by Ascender off-site team.
- Also this position manages the utilization of direct reports’ deployment.
- Sometimes this position is required to be involved in special tasks which Japan Country Manager leads.
- Build superior relationship with clients by providing high quality services, ensuring strong customer satisfaction through attaining high standard of service levels
- Attract, motivate, develop and retain one’s team members
- Manage appropriate members’ deployment
- Act as a trusted advisor to one’s team members on client relationship management and statutory requirement
- Analyse processes practiced and provide suggestions for improvement of the processes
- Cultivate a high performance culture among the team with a proactive climate through personal leadership and relationship development
- Promote skills development, performance and career management of one’s team members against Key Performance Indicator and Career aspiration in the future
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills and team management
- Sound logical thinking and problem solving ability
- Good problem solving and decision making
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills in both English and local language
- Good organizing skills, documentation and numeric skills
- Minimum one year experience in Managerial role
- Minimum three years working experience in HR society with minimum one year HR generalist level working experience
- Experiences in Recruiting would be preferable
- ¥6,500,000 Yearly ～ ¥7,500,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- English (Advanced business), Japanese (Native)