Our client is a global financial institute firm. They are looking for your brilliance as an experienced user service helpdesk and administration professional to support local users.
If you are a good problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic work environment and good opportunities to involve in IT projects, this could be the ideal job for you to develop your career.
Responsibilities and key tasks
• Provide 1st/ 2nd level of Desktop support in the onsite user service desk
• Trouble-shooting and problem fixing of IT hardware and software applications
• Handle all registration within ServiceNow Management system
• Onsite investigation, resolution and escalation of all Incidents affecting the users' desktop
• Ability to diagnose and resolve software issues
• Liaise with third-level support groups when additional support/advice/escalation is required
• Inventory control and system documentation
• Have the ability to prioritize and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
• Follow existing procedures and provide feedback for process improvement.
• Be detail-oriented and have great follow through skills while you document tasks and tickets.
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team in a professional environment.
• Undertake IT projects with the IT support team lead
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• In-depth and excellent support knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Lync and Windows 7
• Experience with IT support ticketing systems and documentation management.
• Experience in training end users to use applications.
• Knowledge/ experience in ITIL is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Demonstrate a high level of customer focus and empathy
• Fluent in verbal and written English, ability to speak Cantonese and Mandarin are advantages.
• Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
• 2-4 years of IT support experience, preferably in financial/ professional service sector
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior IT Support Analyst
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent)