Reports to the Technical & IT Security Services Manager during non-Operational period.
Direct role with the official IT integration partner of the International Olympics Committee and as such currently working alongside the Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (OCOG) to plan, design, integrate and secure the IT Services required to deliver success for the Games.
These services include Workforce and Volunteers Management, Athletes Registration and Qualification, Accreditation and Access Control; as well as all Results Services required to collect, consolidate and spread the sport results worldwide.
Key responsibilities are System Integration, Games Operations, Cloud Hosting and Technical & IT Security Services.
IT Security of the OCOG Network:
- Implements the IT Information Security Management process defined by the Security Manager
- Works together with the IT Security Architect and OCOG to define:
- IT Security Architecture for the OCOG Network and the systems running on this network
- IT Security Policies, Procedures and Processes
- IT Security metrics and controls
- Risks assessments
- IT Security standards for implementation and operation
- Audit and testing strategies and plans (including penetration testing)
- Perform IT Security Audits of the systems running on the OCOG Network.
- Perform IT Security Risk Management and Assessment, validate implementation of the measurement metrics and security controls.
- Work close with OCOG and IT Security Project Providers conduct a comprehensive set of assurance activities in relation to the IT Security infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- Review and approve solution architectures, test strategies and plans
- Review security configurations and implementation documents
- Monitor the implementation and operation of the IT Security infrastructure to gain early sight of delivery and quality issues that can serve as risk indicators
- Document security configuration for all IT infrastructure components of the OCOG Network.
- Support definition of IT Security training materials
- Lead implementation of the following two critical processes:
- Identity and Access Management process
- Security Information and Event Management process
All these tasks should be focused on:
- Ensuring the full success of the Games.
- By delivering the best quality of implementation and operations of IT Security Architecture and IT Security Monitoring solutions, balancing simplicity, cost and risk
- By meeting the required level of IT Security of the OCOG Network and the systems running on this network, including public facing websites
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience, minimum 5 years of previous experience with IT Security architecture, implementation and support for complex enterprise projects
- Fluent oral and written English
- Fluent Japanese is a major plus
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Certifications in the IT Security area (CISSP, CISM, CISA) or other similar credentials
- Knowledge of Japanese security standards and regulations (especially on personal data protection)
- Basic knowledge of a broad range of IT Security software, controls and technologies, including but not limited to:
- Network Security
- End Point & Mobile Security
- Data Integrity
- Virtualization Security
- Encryption & VPN
- Application Security (including web and databases)
- Anti-Malware Solutions
- Web & Email protections
- DDoS protection
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement