外資系ペットフード大手企業が、カスタマー サティスフィケーション コーディネーター(ジュニア～ミッドレベル スタッフ)を募集しております。
Job purpose / Overview:
- The priority of this role is to take leadership to resolve issues which arise from customers/consumers (Pet owner , Vets, Breeder, POS, wholesales, etc.) through customer service.
- It is necessary to be ready for dealing with unexpected issues which may have a negative impact on our business and communicate with global relevant teams. Also it is particularly essential to conduct monitoring, analysis, assess and provide accurate data or information in a timely manner to minimize the problem and assure minimal negative impact flow out.
- The CSA coordinator needs to understand the impact of attitude in handling activities as a part of supporting the business and has to act as an interface between customers
- Establish and maximize a structural framework to improve / assure product quality to create loyal customer.
- Have a beneficial influence on quality improvement to make the company's globally competitive by sharing the best practice of one of the biggest quality-conscious market.
- Lead to evaluate quality default correctly and initiate appropriate process to settle critical quality issues to feedback to appropriate division / teams.
- Co-work closely together with all the relevant functions such as Central, Factories, Q&FS, R&D, Marketing, Sales dept. to provide required quality and services from Japanese customers perspective through active listening of VOC.
- Report all relevant data / information and conduct regular meetings to review quality related matter with all relevant functions to promote fundamental improvement on product quality / food safety along with the company's value through pipeline.
- Feedback with reasonable answer to communicator for helping to settle complaint faithfully and documentation as for quality report for feedback to customers.
- Act as a PRIMP initiator to issue quality related incident to all necessary counterpart in a timely manner; 7 factories team (Customer Care, QSP, Q&FS, Purchasing, R&D, Formulation, Packaging) + corporate team (Marketing, Sales, SCD, Packaging, Reg.&PA)
- Manage crisis and negotiate to minimize business damage corresponding to quality issues.
Benchmark, test to seek customer demand for product quality.
- Initiate system implementations, information sharing to assist in activating an efficient customer service operation.
- More than 3 years working experience in food manufacturing environment
- More than 3 years working experience in international foreign manufacture
- Quality Control knowledge
- Sufficient verbal & written communication skills in Japanese & English
- Computer proficiency
- Problem Solving, Interpersonal savvy, Customer Focus, Positive Thinking, Conflict management
- ¥5,000,000 ～ ¥7,000,000
- including bonus