A first level support agent at the Asia Helpdesk (Japanese Language Team)
- Receive and resolve technical issues and general questions via phone and email
- Provide an excellent customer service experience
- Attend work on a staggered rotating shift of 8hrs between 7am-7pm, in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Create detailed problem, resolution and escalation information in our incident & request tracking software.
- Collaborate with peers and technical experts on problem resolutions
- Should have Native level Japanese language skills.
- Should be competent in English as to be able to escalate and discuss issues with other IT teams globally.
- Have IT support experience with good troubleshooting & analytical skills.
- Be a team player able to stay cool under pressure.
- Should understand the meaning of both words in the phrase; Customer Service.
- Service desk experience in Finance industry
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement