Duties and responsibilities are:
· Manage operations of Linux/Windows systems deployed in Amazon Web Services.
· Generate reports of various kind about utilization of systems/cost and communicate to stake holders.
· Capacity planning and security management of systems deployed in cloud.
· Build new systems and deploy applications and automate it based on requirements.
· Design solutions in cloud environment using CI/CD methodologies and principles.
· Re-architect and automate build/deployment procedures of applications implemented on-premise in order to migrate to AWS environment.
· Be Responsible for the correctness, viability, and excitability of the new systems architecture.
- Strong skills and experience on system administration/development and architecture design. 10+ Year experience is desirable.
- Good understanding and knowledge in cloud computing environment and knowledge about DevOps principles and CI/CD toolsets.
- Strong skillsets and experience in following technologies/area.
- Linux/Unix/Windows platform engineering/administration.
- Shell/Perl/Python scripting and automation.
- Infrastructure knowledge in networking/security/system platforms/distributed infra hardware environment.
- Application build/packaging and automation of build/deployment.
- Strong knowledge about Open source platform, Web Server, Tomcat, Application Server – WebSphere, JBOSS
- Desirable to have experience in high level languages.
- Relational Database – Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server and IBM DB2
· Knowledge and experience of SDLC/Agile, software test process methodology and quality standards is desirable.
- Strong communication skills dealing with internal biz users and development teams.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Basic Japanese communication skills is added advantage.
· B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Basic)
- Visa requirement