We are looking for a database administrator who will be in charge of the availability and stability of our e-commerce related services. This role will allow you to be part of a global team, interacting with overseas colleagues while being in charge of various requirements such as mission critical service, external/Internal service, speed and flexibility, etc. Needless to say, we need to provide a stable database environment but, at the same time, efficient operations are also needed to support the ever changing organization.
- Provide and maintain a database and its stability
- Manage the database environment
- Daily monitoring, schema change, performance tuning of the database
- Proposing and designing plans and leads for new database system based on requests from related groups.
- Building databases through various tasks like DBMS installation, parameters configuration, connection settings and configuring Cluster and Backup systems.
- Operation for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Verification and evaluation of new products, functions and versions.
- Experience of MySQL replication, MHA
- Experience with using Percona tools (ex: Xtrabackup, online schema release)
- Experience for maintenance without service stop
- Experience of database operation which built on Virtual machine.
- any operational experience of virtual machine with using vSphere
- Programing skills (shell script, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Implementation or planning to adopt NoSQL
- Use experience of Atlassian(JIRA, Confuluence, Stash) and Chef
- Experience of visualization and automation for system monitoring.
- Excellent skill of team leading
English: Business Level
Japanese: Conversational Level (JLPT 2 preferred)
TOEIC: Have TOEIC score over 800
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business), English (Business)