- Analysis of business requirements and consultation on feasibility. Provide technical guidance as necessary.
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to ensure effective project delivery.
- Work with local and global experts to ensure all stakeholders are in unison on project direction. When working with
- global teams, ensure understanding of Japan specific requirements which are often different from global standards.
- Clarify process to business stakeholders and end users as required.
- Ensure project deliverables are met and escalate issues for resolution accordingly.
- Work with other PeopleSoft module / discipline areas when appropriate such as to ensure smooth integration.
- Lead functional / technical (as needed) architecture discussion in complex PeopleSoft environments.
- Manage and develop workshops as needed on multiple areas of expertise.
- Discuss issues with client, come to a point resolution and understanding with minimal business support.
- Provide coaching on performance to junior members on the team effectively.
- University or College Graduate.
- Languages: Japanese – Fluent / English – Business (English is used on project, and in the office)
- 5 or more full cycle PeopleSoft project experience.
- 10 years PeopleSoft HCM consulting experience.
- Knowledge of integration across other PeopleSoft modules.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into PeopleSoft solutions.
- Global project experience is preferred, as the fair majority of our projects are global and require English ability.
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm is preferred but not required. End user experience also welcomed.
- Language requirement
- English (Advanced business), Japanese (Fluent)