The company is global FMCG company.
They are currently looking for an assistant brand manager / brand executive to bring strong growth in their business marketing and branding.
- This position is in charge of driving the growth of some areas of the brand and/or the business of the small sized brand(s) in Japan market.
- The position leads/supports strategy development of some areas of brand that can win in Japan market by leveraging deep understanding of the local consumer insight. The positon implements innovation and activation plan by collaborating with Local and Regional cross-function team with minimum support from LM.
- The position demonstrates visible contribution in Team Engagement and contribution to Talent development of junior marketing associates.
- The position commits to personal development aiming to become strong candidate for the Brand Manager.
Needs minimum 3 years’ experience in FMCG Marketing or equivalent experience with strong achievement record.
Experience in collaborating with cross-functional members.
Needs strong communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Develops Communication that works (as Assistant Brand Manager)
- Creates Compelling Strategies and Plan (as Assistant Brand Manager)
- Wins the 1 second shopper decision
- Develop and deliver innovation for growth
- Strategic Agility (as Assistant Brand Manager)
- Business Acumen (as Assistant Brand Manager)
- Drive for Results Conflict management
- Organizational agility
- ¥7,000,000 ～ ¥11,000,000
- Language requirement
- English (Advanced business), Japanese (Fluent)
- Visa requirement