外資系ペットフード大手企業が ペットフード オンラインビジネス担当スタッフ (E-Commerce向け、ジュニア～ミッド レベル) を募集しております。
Job purpose / Overview:
This e-Key Account Executive plays a critical role in managing the online business (annual NSV and strategic targets within an assigned budget) and driving the growth of the assigned accounts, in line with the agreed company strategy.
Working cross functionally, running the account team day to day across category management, customer service & supply chain, whilst liaising with the global team to align on core account strategies.
The role is responsible for driving sales via the digital channel.
- Full responsibility for the eCommerce account P&L and implementation of the activity plan, including but not limited to managing online sales plans and execution, brand and corporately developed sales & marketing programs presentation on retailer sites, coordination of digital marketing campaigns and best in class product presentation with digital merchandising executive.
- Support to define and implement clear digital business strategies for the account, including planning & review meetings.
- Implement measure and monitor the performance of each account plan (NSV, GMAC, ledger targets, invoice issues and payments, budget, case fill) taking decisive action to deliver sales revenue in line with plan.
Context & scope:
- 80% for executing customer plan for responsible account
- 10% for reporting
- 10% for networking with internal and external resources on digital & E-commerce
- Ideally 3-year+ experience in successfully managing key account in FMCG, Consumer Durables/Lifestyle or B2B.
- Ideally familiar with the requirements of successful e-commerce.
- Ideally national or regional chain experience, familiar with all aspects of a chain’s corporate and store operations, having gained the skillset to manage the chain through product category management expertise.
- Committed to self-development and can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of his/her comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Well organized, excellent time management, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strategic planning, business acumen and commercial awareness, analytical thinking.
- Mobility required with 40% travel.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a business related discipline
- Native level IN Japanese and business level in English
- ¥5,500,000 年間 ～ ¥7,300,000 年間
- 日本語 (ネイティブ), 英語 (ビジネス会話)