Strategic creation of structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints.
Develop clear and actionable deliverables to be completed after assessing the workload balances and impact for each of the departments involved in the project. Assign clear timeline and success criteria to identified task owners.
Oversee project execution and governance including holding task owners accountable for their commitments.
Adapt plans based on evolving needs and ensure realignment with original goals of project outline.
Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for stakeholders during and on completion of project to ensure alignment with original goals and objectives.
Maintain project dashboard, ensuring priority projects and back log projects are maintained.
Consistently work towards process improvement initiatives, including implementation, documentation, and
communication of such to the stakeholders and overall business.
※for senior position: Provide coaching on performance to junior members on the team effectively.
- University or College Graduate.
- Languages: Japanese – Fluent / English – Business (English is used on project, and in the office)
- (1 year for Junior/3 years for Mid and Senior) or more years experience in PMO or Project Coordination role.
- (2 years for Junior/5 years for Mid level/10 years for Senior) or more years experience in a consulting stakeholders, internally or externally.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with good attention to detail.
- understand business requirements and translate into solutions / project plans and deliverables.
- Global project experience is preferred, as the fair majority of our projects are global and require English ability.
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm is preferred but not required. End user experience also welcomed.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement