This PM will work as one of two project managers reporting to senior claims and operations executive engaged in a major corporate restructuring project within a life insurance arm of the organization. The project will be led by the parent company's executive and an external consulting firm. As a project manager reporting to the executive, the major tasks are as follows:
- Schedule Management
- Risk & Issue Management
The position is open immediately and is expected to run through May 31, 2017.
- 5年以上の関連プロジェクトマネジメント経験 (リストラクチャリング)
- 金融業界/ 保険業界/コンサルティング業界経験があれば尚可
- Proven ability to construct a detailed project plan with stakeholders across different functions and companies (i.e. some complexity involved)
- Confident enough with MS Project to map out tasks, dependencies, resources etc.
- Able to define critical path, do risk analysis and identify ways to derisk the project (adjusting the schedule, uncoupling tasks, changing resource patterns etc.)
- Maintain RAID log as part of the wider program risk assessment.
- Write weekly status report - gathering inputs, synthesizing into a meaningful summary for management.
- Candidate Must Be Bi-Lingual (Japanese & English)
- Strong stakeholder management skills to engage with work stream leaders to drive their thinking on planning
- Life insurance background
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)