A Global Pharmacovigilance company is seeking experienced bilingual Project Managers for Japan based projects
Project Managers are responsible for creating and managing master project plans, managing/ maintaining budgets, issue management and coordination of multiple work-streams with a focus on schedule, scope and budget. This may include managing client projects from initiation to close or coordinating across multiple projects and tracking the global resources on those projects, and providing Quality Assurance.
- Work at client sites and in the Tokyo office for project management and coordination with client and company resources
- Document the project draft approach which includes the steps required, resources, timelines, and expected documentation outputs
- Works with local resources to finalize the approach, including working with the Implementation Program Manager, QA, Validation, and other pertinent resources. This document will likely be created in Japanese to support core team review and translated to English.
- Coordinates with local Client resources and the Data Migration Lead to finalize the Data Reconciliation and Cleansing Plan
- Works with local Client resources and the Data Migration Lead to finalize the Data Migration Plan, and will work with the Implementation Program Manager and QA Lead to ensure the approach fits with the overall data migration strategy and QA requirements
- Schedules data mapping workshops to assess the draft data mappings
- Prepares documentation of data mapping in Japanese
- Documents the Performance Qualification (PQ) section of the MQ in Japanese to support business user testing, and outputs of the Operational Qualification (OQ) testing in Japanese
- Tracks time and cost against the baseline. Delivers weekly project status reports that affirm what has been completed for the current period (week) and plans for future period (upcoming week).
- Previous industry experience and familiar with PV tools such as Oracle Argus
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)