The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for management of employees’ health & safety and internal communications.
Also the position is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions and office operations.
- Responsible for employees’ safety including emergency response planning
- Responsible for organizing Health & Safety committee compliance with local legal requirement
- Manage health check for all employees including new joiners
- Responsible for internal communication and employee engagement
- Provide support on recruitment process: data management, interview arrangement etc
- Manage reception and general incoming calls
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence
- Provide support to Facility team with maintaining supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in human resources and/or general affairs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and Business level English
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, HRIS, ATS, Google).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a multinational company and matrix organization is a plus
- Experience with acquisitions, spin-offs, redeployments, mergers, culture transformations, etc. is a plus