You'll be part of the IT crowd and work as a Help Desk Conference Support Engineer so you’ll be supporting, monitoring and maintaining the computer and conference systems as well as their connectivity within our organization. You’ll be at the busy front-line, dealing directly with employees or customers who need your support to provide the ultimate conference experience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Follow standard help desk conference procedures and log all interactions in ticket system
- Track and route problems & requests and document resolutions
- Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of conference and computer equipment
- Organize and maintain compliance, license, and warranty information related to conference and computer equipment
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Support the day to day operations of Japan conference facilities
- Coordinate activities with requestors, interpreters and other personnel before, during and after conferences
- Control Conference surroundings such as lights, sound and connectivity
- Operate and maintain all conference devices such as microphones, lighting, projectors, TV's, computers, amplifiers, iPad's etc.
- Responsible for coordination and planning of company events and coordination of related resources
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time and must have good hearing and eyesight.
- Inform management of recurring problems
7:00 - 16:00のシフトや、11:00 - 20:00のシフトがあります。
- JIVE経験をお持ちの方、優遇 (必須ではありません)
Candidates applying for the Help Desk Conference Support Engineer position need to have skills that include, but not limited to: Knowledge of relevant tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk conference support
- Experience with projection and audio systems Help Desk Conference Support Engineers must be creative and flexible with strong communication skills (Japanese and English) and the ability to interact with coworkers and clients, often under deadline pressure.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)