テクニカルサポートエンジニア (エンドポイント セキュリティ)/
Technical Support Engineer, Endpoint Security のポジションです。
In this role, you will provide post sales technical support to the Networks End User Customers via phone, e-mail and web. Strong fault isolation and root cause analysis skills are required to diagnose and solve complex technical issues and provide timely solutions to customers in a professional manner. Regularly updating support cases to record progress of calls in call tracking system and documenting technical solutions and product information in the knowledge base is required. Work to reproduce customer issues and qualify escalations. Traveling may be required to customer sites to assist in fault isolation and root cause analysis. Work with Development, Sales, Q/A and Marketing to build a positive customer experience.
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Travel may be required to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution.
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as needed basis.
This network security devices company is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation network security products. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
- 5+ years of related experience (such as Security software companies)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Required experience with supporting end point software products.
- Required strong experience with Windows OS based applications (Installation, troubleshooting, Debugging).
- Strong experience with MS environment (Exchange, SCCM, GPO, AD, MSSQL, IIS)
- Experience with end point security software is a plus (Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC)
- Experience with Security is a plus (IPSEC / SSL-VPN / NAT / GRE)
- Experience with batch scripting is a plus
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique environments with mixed applications and protocols required.
- Education: BS/MS or equivalent experience required
- ¥7,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥1,100,000 Yearly
- + stock option