外資系大手半導体企業が、 戦略開発 プロジェクトマネジャー （経営戦略室）スタッフを求めております。
Responsibility for strategic projects and implementation:
- Clarifying issues and initiating strategic discussions with interaction with strategy team, business division members, etc.
- Managing strategic projects or project modules for regional strategies or regional division strategies, with strategy team, business division members, etc.
- Development of creative approaches within the strategy development process
- Definition and evaluation of strategic options or technical solutions as recommendations for strategic team members or Japan management
- Translation of regional or divisional strategies into measurable plans and launch implementation phase
- Collaboration with business divisions in the implementation phase with an in- depth “system” understanding, i.e., technical understandings on “system” that is incorporated in a final set product and is defining the device usage.
- Deploying corporate strategy
Business development support in general
- Enhancing internal network cross divisionally and cross regionally
- External networking, i.e., liaise with government officials and other external stakeholders together with Japan management and communication team, including:
- Identify changes in ministry, detecting market changes, regulations, and government policies that may affect our business
- Ministry or external stakeholders visit
- Conducting market or competitive intelligence activities in general
残業・出張: 40 時間以内／月、海外出張（年 4～6 回程度）、国内出張 (年 4～6 回程度)
勤務時間: 9：00-17：30（フレックス有り コアタイム 10:00-16:00）
- 6+ years (Approximately ) of relevant job experience within strategy development, in a technology component firms with exposure to overseas business
- Picking up general market trend including end customers, and changes in policies in government, which affect the company area of business
- Academic background （Technology or science background）
- Engineer experience, especially in electrical engineering, with an excellent “system” level technical knowledge, e.g., industrial, appliances, or automotive applications
- Project management experience / Basic leadership of project teams
- Working experience in multi-cultural teams / international environment
- Excellent analytical and methodological skills
- Excellent presentation and rhetoric skills
- Control multi tasks and problem solving skill Sufficient
- English skills (e-mail, face to face communication, Teleconference).
- Good Japanese speaker in native level with excellent communication skill
- Basic PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Team Worker with good interpersonal skills
- Experiences in a strategic consulting firm +
- ¥8,500,000 年間 ～ ¥11,000,000 年間
- 日本語 (ネイティブ), 英語 (ビジネス会話)