The Service Manager for the OCOG Applications will support the Technology team in Tokyo 2020 Organizing Committee (OCOG) to define, deploy and operate IT services provided to the entire committee and some external user groups.
Such support will be provided by explaining the Service Management processes to the OCOG and the different application providers so they can implement them to the satisfaction of OCOG.
OCOG applications scope includes applications specific to the Organizing Committee’s business, like Accommodation, Transport … as well as supporting applications, like Finance system, E-learning …
- Provide support on a the definition of a project plan of the Services provided by the OCOG Applications, from service definition to service operation
- Support the Application Providers identify and mitigate Risks associated with the delivery of the OCOG Services
- Maintain good working relationship with OCOG, IOC, relevant Government Agencies and Applications Providers.
- Service Definition
- Defines Service Catalogue for the OCOG Applications
- Defines Service Level Requirements with the OCOG for the OCOG Applications
- Defines the Use Case with the OCOG for the OCOG Services
- Act as interface between the OCOG Functional Areas and the different OCOG applications provider in the definition of the Business Process and applications requirements.
- Service Transition
- Ensure that OCOG Application services integrate seamlessly with OCOG, Service Delivery, Applications Providers and other suppliers.
- Management of Applications Provider to ensure quality of delivery.
- Liaise with the Hosting Services to ensure proper and excellent customer support are provided to the end users
- Defines and Manages the Test Plan with the Application Providers to demonstrate OCOG Use Case.
- Defines and Manages the Technical Test Plan with the Applications Providers to demonstrate fulfilment of Service Level Agreement by OCOG Application in terms of performance, fault tolerance and stability.
- Works with the Application Providers to define the TOC support structure
- Service Operation
- Ensures proper incident, service request, problem and change management for OCOG Services.
- Provides mission critical support during the Olympic and Paralympic Games Operation.
- Prepare production environment before Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Delivering all the services outlined above through close collaboration with the stake holders from Technical Services & IT Security team and Operation teams
- Ensure delivery of outstanding customer services.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT project management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Fluent)