- Document Creation or Editing – this may involve consolidating inputs from multiple sources into one document or creating new documents from scratch based upon content provided by other subject matter experts or editing documents prepared by others.
- Document Repository – Maintaining shared online repository of completed/submitted documents (or multiple versions), including documents created by others, along with record of change control or approval where needed. May include document tracking or re-labeling to align with consistent document submission conventions.
- Document Translation – Translating documents (including documents received from Customer) to/from Japanese/English in timely manner. In addition to formal document deliverables, may include translation of project working documents (ie, question and answer spreadsheets, emails, architecture diagrams, etc).
- Quality Review – Review and editing of documents prior to submission (including those authored by others) to ensure proper formatting, sequencing, appearance, grammar, structure, etc. May include quality review of translations performed by others.
- Administrative Assistance – may be called upon to assist with documenting record of meeting minutes or other related activities in support of project team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient verbal and written fluency in both Japanese and English
- Proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, and presentation tools
- Basic analytical experience and attention to detail
- Proficient typing skills
- Data organization and storage knowledge
- Able to work well in team environment, interacting with other cross-functional team members based locally or overseas
- Prior experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)