1. Personal Information
"Personal information" includes, but is not limited to, name, date of birth, job title and other information including information that can easily be cross-referenced to identify a specific person.
2. Management of Personal Information
PATHWAYS utilises advanced safety measures for information management including database management in order to prevent unauthorised accesses to, loss, leak, destruction, and/or alteration of personal information.
3. Use of Personal Information
PATHWAYS uses personal information to:
- Provide registrants with appropriate recruitment and outplacement services, job matching and job information and to solicit registrants' feedback in order to improve recruitment, outsourcing and outplacement processes,
- Provide the client companies with which PATHWAYS works with appropriate information to aid their selection processes,
- Statistically process profiles of registrants; and to provide other services related to recruitment, outsourcing and outplacement services.
PATHWAYS will contact registrants in writing to obtain their consent in advance when it intends to use their personal information for other than the above defined purposes.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
PATHWAYS may share personal information with its group entities (subsidiaries, companies with capital ties and their related companies) for the purpose defined in the above. Only the following information may be shared:
Name, gender, age, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, organisation name, title, educational background, work history, and other personal information obtained in order to provide appropriate recruitment, outsourcing and outplacement services.
5. Information Management
The persons in charge of managing personal information is the Privacy Administrator +81 (0)3 4540 1045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PATHWAYS may outsource a part of its businesses such as mailing or statistical processing in the course of providing recruitment, outsourcing and outplacement services. PATHWAYS selects outsourcing companies under conditions which ensure that they maintain sufficient standard in privacy protection. All outsourcing companies sign a non-disclosure agreement before starting to provide services to PATHWAYS.
7. Change, Disclosure, Correction or Deletion of Personal Information
PATHWAYS strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal information at all times. If you need to change, disclose, correct and/or delete your personal information entrusted to PATHWAYS, or if you have any questions regarding personal information, please contact your consultant and/or the Privacy Administrator. PATHWAYS will not return documents you provided in order to receive recruitment, outsourcing and outplacement services. PATHWAYS may remove your personal information from its files without obtaining your consent if it determines that maintaining such information is no longer required.
9. Complicance with Laws and Regulations
PATHWAYS shall comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
Policy as of February 2014